We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry. Izakov Diamonds + Fine Jewelry offers a lifetime warranty covering manufacturing defects. The warranty becomes void if the product has been subjected to misuse or has been altered by anyone other than Izakov Diamonds + Fine Jewelry.
Our dedicated quality control team inspects every item before shipment to ensure that you receive a high quality piece. In the rare event that your item has a defect, please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'd be happy to assist you. Please include your order number and contact information in your communications with us.
For repair services, contact one of our jewelry specialists who can arrange the return and provide you with a cost estimate.
Warranty Exclusions: Our warranty does not cover improper handling, wearing, storage, negligence, wear and tear, accidents, that may result but not limited to
chipped stones, loose or lost stones, bent mountings, and scratches or other factors that occurred not due to manufacturing defects of the original craftsmanship.
- The customer will be responsible for any shipping charges related to a warranty repair.
- Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
- We reserve the right to void the warranty on any item that shows signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond normal wear, as deemed by our jewelry professionals.
- When sending back the items, customer must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Packages with no tracking may not be processed.
- Izakov Diamonds + Fine Jewelry will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.